But the government definitely let it happen.
I mean, the 9/11 commission found that Bush (and Clinton) had intelligence indicating it was going to happen. These known al-Qaeda people were allowed in our country by INS.
I don’t know how anyone who is pro-life, and has read NSSM-200, can possibly support these wars knowing that they’re part of a master plan set in motion at least as early as 1973, if not earlier than that.
Depopulate 3rd world countries so we can invade them for their resources–this is the agenda set in motion by Nixon and Kissinger.
The history of the 20th century shows a series of attacks on the US that our government egged on or allowed to happen in order to justify going to war, most notably the Lusitania and Pearl Harbor.
They knew 9/11 was going to happen, and they let it happen.
If they were really interested in defending our country, then we would not have this unconstitutional imperial military complex, where our tax dollars are being spent to support military bases in other countries. One could argue that our whole Cold War, Iraq, “War on Terrorism” foreign policy is treasonous for putting the interests of other countries above our own.
People say, “We have to defend ourselves.” Of course we do! that’s why we need *our* military to stay on *our* soil and protect *our* country.. Not England. Not Israel. Not Saudi Arabia. Not Germany. The United States.
So, I’ve said for years that there’s a master plan at work here.
1. Clinton identifies pro-lifers as the #1 terrorist threat. While he’s got the FBI busy tailing Catholic bishops, al-Qaeda agents are coming into our country and preparing for 9/11.
2. Bush comes into power, because they need a Republican to lay the groundwork against pro-lifers. 9/11 happens, giving them the justification for an invasive war in the Middle East to take its oil.
3. Bush says, “We’re going to wipe out all terrorism,” and he appoints pro-abort Tom Ridge as head of “Homeland Security.”
4. Bush establishes various policies permitting torture. He passes the “Patriot Act,” McCain-Feingold, and other laws that gut the Bill of Rights. He outsources much of our military and intelligence to Blackwater, which engages in various human rights violtaions but gives the government a level of deniability.
5. Obama comes along. Continuing the imperialistic plan would not have worked under a Republican, so the powers that be need a Democrat to make an invasion of Iran more palatable to the people. Obama’s head of “homeland security” identifies pro-lifers as the top terrorist threat.
There’s a big stink about this, and the security report that identifies Christians, pro-lifers, etc., as terrorist threats is rescinded.
6. Scott Roeder, a known nutjob who’d already served federal time for bomb-buildiing and was supposedly under 24/7 FBI surveillance, shoots and kills George Tiller, a prominent abortionist with so many legal issues around him that he’d make an acceptable sacrifice.
7. Now, Obama’s justified in labelling pro-lifers as “terrorists.”
8. The government has begun outsourcing local law enforcement to Blackwater. Debates ensue about where to try the alleged 9/11 mastermind, with either civil or military court having huge drawbacks for civil rights.
Why doos anyone *trust* these people?