Here’s a column from Marie Jon at Renew America, which lists various policies of Obama that are communist, quoting in turn:
- He wants to convert the government-owned bank stocks to make the government the majority shareholder in the banks.
- Obama is arranging the GM and Chrysler bankruptcies to the Labor Unions are the first creditors paid off.
- Obama ignores the Constitution (as did Bush) and changes the government procedural rules to suit his will
- Rahm Emmanuel has written a book called The Plan, calling for a mandatory militia like that of Hugo Chavez (how about Hitler)
- “Public hate and disdain for people of faith”
She also quotes someone named Hal Licino:
Throughout history, communist leaders have seized power by promoting themselves as populists, and often completely hiding their own ideology. Indeed, in a poll taken after communist Hugo Chavez’ first election victory in Venezuela, only 3% of the electors believed Chavez to be a socialist, let alone a communist. Currently 32% of Americans believe Obama to be a socialist.
The rest of the article argues that the best way to deal with this is prayer and heroic virtue, and Christian networking. “Dare to be a Daniel,” she says.